About This Service
If you have highly sensitive skin please double check with your doctor that a spray tan will be ok. If you have had problems or any allergic reactions after a previous spray tan before then you MUST make me aware of this so we can discuss your options. In all situations, a pregnant or nursing woman should ask her doctor / midwife first before using any product. NHS Direct offers further advice on the subject of pregnancy and fake tan.
The active ingredient is dihydroxyacetone (DHA) causes a chemical reaction with the amino acids on the outer most layer of the skin. This reaction causes the colour of the skin to change, producing a beautiful natural tan. DHA starts to react with the skin within 2 hours of the tan application and continues to do so for a total of 6 hours after which time you can wash.
YES! According to the Academy of Dermatology, the most effective products available are sunless or self-tanning products that contain dihydroxyacetone (DHA) as the active ingredient. DHA has been used in cosmetic preparations for almost 30 years and was listed with the FDA in 1973. It is declared safe and suitable for use in cosmetics and drugs used to colour the skin. DHA is derived from glycerin (vegetable origin), which is a commonly used cosmetic and food ingredient. DHA is not absorbed into the body and poses no possibility of toxicity.
Everybody strives for a great looking, healthy tan and professional spray tan, well, fake tanning, spray tanning is an effective way to enjoy an all year through glowing natural looking tan.
Important pre and post tan preparations:
- Exfoliate and moisturise the night before.
- Paint nails and toenails.
- Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment.
- Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the day.
- Remove make-up and deodorant before your tan.
- Wear dark loose clothing after your treatment.
- Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes.
- Do not shower or bathe for at least 6 hours.
- Do not exercise or swim for at least 6 hours.
- Try not to touch your skin over the 6 hours.
- Use Special moisturiser with DHA(ask at the reception)to prolong your tan.
Spray Tanning Prices
|Full Body Spray Tan||£24|
|1/2 Body Spray Tan||£14|
Spray Tanning Courses - OFFERS
|Spray Tan Courses||Price||Saving|
|Course of 3 sprays||£45||£15/spray|
|Course of 5 sprays||£65||£13/spray|
|Course of 10 sprays||£100||£10/spray|
Course of 3 sprays is valid for 3 months from the first application.
Course of 5 sprays is valid for 6 months from the first application.
Course of 10 sprays is valid for 12 months from the first application.